Strawberry Hill Conferences and Banqueting
Conferences and Meetings
Conferences and Meetings
Our business facilities are located in South West London, close to the River Thames and set in 35 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds at St Mary's University's Strawberry Hill campus. There are excellent rail, road and air links for local, national and international travellers.
We have a range of corporate venues available, including our new Shannon Suite, a bespoke flexible space suitable for large conferences, board meetings, or training and workshop events, and our Grade I listed Waldegrave Suite, which offers opulent surroundings for larger or more special corporate events. Elsewhere on campus we can offer modern tiered lecture theatres, both large and small, as well as plenary and syndicate rooms for conferences, or private rooms suitable for confidential one-to-one meetings.
We also have a range of small, medium and large meeting rooms or large committee and board meetings. We are often able to offer last minute availability for meeting rooms.
All rooms are equipped with a computer, projector and screens as standard. Flipcharts and a PA system are available on request. We also have rooms fitted with electronic white boards. We are happy to discuss any other audio visual requirements you have.
We are able to provide packages for corporate away days, including facilitation, workshops and team-building activities.
For residential events, we offer a total of nearly 700 bedrooms during our Summer vacation period (May to September), including ensuite, standard and basic accommodation, to suit a range of budgets. There are also a number of hotels and B&B's located nearby for events taking place outside of our Summer season.
After a hard day's work delegates can unwind by taking advantage of the friendly and relaxing atmosphere of St Mary's sporting facilities, bar and café areas, or by simply enjoying a stroll around the beautiful gardens of our historic campus.
Our support services include:
- Personal Event Co-Ordinator who will ensure smooth running from initial enquiry to fulfilment on the day
- Bespoke packages tailored to your requirements
- Reception service, 24hr security, audio-visual support, specialist technical support, reprographics service, full housekeeping service, full signage service
- Pre-conference information, registration and delegate pack services available if required
- Onsite parking
- Internet/Wifi access throughout campus
- Links with local services eg taxi firms, specialist equipment providers