Centre for Workplace and Community Health
- Current Projects
- Past Projects
- Workshops Offered
The Centre for Workplace and Community Health has a wealth of knowledge and experience in designing, delivering and evaluating workplace health projects.
We are able to provide tailor-made solutions for your organisation, incorporating the environmental, social and psychological aspects of your employees' health. Benefits of the consultancy may include:
- Making staff feel more valued
- Lower staff turnover
- Reduced staff sickness and absence rates
- Improved productivity and profits
- Improved staff retention
- Enhanced public image, become an employer of choice
- Enhance health and safety provision
The Centre for Workplace and Community Health can design a workplace health package for your organisation. The health program will be adapted to the workplace environment and workforce, making it unique and flexible.
Part of the design can include an employee assessment which provides baseline information on the health of your employees, provides information on intention to change and feedback on what they would like to see implemented to encourage healthy life-style choices.
Here are some of the ways we can help you to deliver your workplace health programme. We can:
- Advise you on how to set up interventions in your workplace
- Put you in touch with local suppliers
- Link you with your Local Primary Care Trust, Local Authority and local gyms.
- Support you to set up classes (finding space and setting up a timetable)
- Provide you with resources and support to run a pedometer challenge or set up a pool bike scheme.
When the program has been established the status of the health and wellbeing of the employee will be re-evaluated to analysis the impact that it has had. This can also be applied to programs that have already been introduced by the workplace.
We would recommend as part of a sustainable workplace health programme incorporating a training element. By training employees from within the business you are able to benefit from ‘in house’ expertise.
To discuss the needs of your business in more detail please contact Justin Webb, Director of the Centre for Workplace and Community Health at 020 8240 4204 or email email@example.com.