Spend a Study Abroad Semester at St Mary's Study Abroad Programmes for Overseas Students
Spend a semester or academic year at our historic Strawberry Hill campus and take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Scenic location by the river Thames
- Easy access to London, England, the UK and rest of Europe
- Charming campus with a close-knit community
- Supportive, student-centred academic environment
- Lively social calendar organised by our Students’ Union
- Unrivalled sports facilities
- Safe and affordable accommodation in halls or with host families, with meals included
Follow these three steps to study abroad at St Mary's:
Choose a pathway that suits your area of interest:
- Drama - London is known as the Theatre capital of the world, and with good reason.
- Internship - Earn credits while you learn in a real service environment
- Sport and Study - Engage in sports whilst learning the science behind it
- Teaching Practice - Teach at a UK school under School of Education, Theology and Leadership supervision
- General Study Abroad - Choose courses from the undergraduate curriculum
Choose suitable courses from one or more areas of the undergraduate curriculum (you normally take four courses a semester for a full time programme on a credit-bearing basis).
Apply to study abroad by 15th June (for September to December / September to May study) or 15th November (for January to May study).
Please note: Home students or international students currently based at St Mary's should see our Study Abroad Programme for Current St Mary's Students webpages.