The RED team is formed from a group of talented individuals who have developed expertise in the promotion and support of research and enterprise activities.
The RED team members provide support for the following:
- enterprise activities
- engagement with external business partners
- internships and employer liaison
- activities involving fundraising and philanthropy
- events and conference management.
The RED teams aims to:
- provide an effective, centralised resource for supporting staff in developing Research and Enterprise activities
- reduce the administrative burden on staff who are engaged with, or wish to engage with Research and Enterprise
- enhance the quality, breadth and depth of R and E activity across the institution
- provide a resource for monitoring and reporting University College R and E activity
- provide a centralised database in order to optimise information management and avoid unnecessary duplication
If you are engaging with the RED team, you may be involved in one or more strands of activity. The team meets regularly to share information about its activities in order to ensure that support is being provided to staff in a co-ordinated and effective manner.